08 September 2008

Past Work


No, I still don't have the images of my latest for this class, that being the shadow portraits or the 14 charcoal drawing sequence.

BUT, I do have a link to my past work! I remembered I got an account on uber.com a while ago and I started uploading some of my work there. It's mostly paintings from junior year, since I think I forgot about putting new stuff up, and there's only 3 photos, and though they are 3 of my better, they're all older stuff with none of my new, concept-y stuff. Ah well. I'll probably upload that stuff after I go home this weekend and I can get it from my home computer.

luvlettr is the name of the site, and that's just a link to the actual work. There's really not much else there except a music player and a description of what I thought my painting style was. The image at the top is easily of my favorite painting. It's called "Pulling," it's 20 x 26, and it's from my figure class in 11th grade. Also, there are naked people in the link... That's what figure was, naked people. Just so people are aware, I did warn you.

No comments: